Home » Breaking News » Hunza: Singaporean tourist dies of suffocation by gas heater
gas-heater

Hunza: Singaporean tourist dies of suffocation by gas heater

Hunza: A 46-year-old Singaporean tourist died of suffocation by gas heather in Hunza on Saturday, reports said.

The tourist, identified as Muneerah Banu, was found unconscious at a hotel in village Gulmit as a result of overnight use of a gas heater. She was rushed to a hospital in Aliabad for treatment; however, she could not survive.

According to reports, her passport number is e342755d, and she is the daughter of Shahul Haneed.

Share this:
Share this page via Email Share this page via Stumble Upon Share this page via Digg this Share this page via Facebook Share this page via Twitter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*